Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Felicity's bed measurements?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I looked on AG's website, but the dimensions for Felicity's bed are not listed. Could someone measure Felicity's bed and tell me the height, length, width please????

    THANKS!!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since Felicity's bed is right next to my computer (like I can just reach out and touch it, it's so close) it was very easy to get the measurements.
    h 23 3/4"
    w 11 1/8 "
    l 22 3/8"

    It my favorite piece of furniture, I love that it's so huge!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •